- Published on Sunday, 08 March 2015 12:36
We are an independent federation of individuals who have been attuned to Reiki, with the objective of providing support and guidance to Reiki Professionals and to the public, with particular reference to education and training, and the public practice of Reiki.
On our website, you will find information for the public, for policymakers and researchers, and for our members. Please use the detailed menu on the left, quicklinks above, or scroll down for some of the latest news, notices and additions to the site.
- Published on Monday, 16 May 2016 14:07
Tender for Office Administrator
- Published on Sunday, 08 May 2016 13:07
CNHC News May 2016
- Published on Friday, 19 June 2015 15:46
You can check out benefits of membership, but what else can we offer?
- Published on Thursday, 17 December 2015 10:09
Events for 2016
- UK Reiki Federation Reiki Awareness Week 5-11 June 2016
- CAM Strand 2016
- College of Medicine Conference
- Published on Thursday, 01 January 2015 17:35
Membership for Students
Membership and insurance is avaialble for Reiki students.
By popular request we are now offer both Student Membership and Student Insurance. Reiki students need only send in a letter from their teachers to confirm that they are undertaking training in order to take advantage of this level of membership, and insurance.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 May 2015 10:01
The UK Reiki Federation's directory of practitioners and teachers provides individuals with a range of options for receiving Reiki, and for training.
- Published on Thursday, 12 February 2015 13:36
Are you a Reiki organisation in the UK or overseas who would like to link up with one of the largest Reiki professional associations in the UK? The UK Reiki Federation are able to offer Affiliated Membership (AMO) to Reiki organisations worldwide.
- Published on Thursday, 01 January 2015 10:30
Practitioner members currently have access to a range of resources.
- Published on Monday, 01 June 2015 14:50
The National Occupational Standards for Reiki practitioners, agreed in 2009 after extensive consultation and published by Skills for Health, are now available for download from the Education & Training section of this website.
- Published on Sunday, 17 May 2015 14:09
The UK Reiki Federation has now been formally approved by the CHNC as a Verifying organisation for Reiki practitioners wishing to apply for CNHC registration.
Please see: Regulatory Bodies for more info or go straight to dowload either:
- Published on Friday, 13 March 2015 08:34
Lineages and the system of Reiki
For those wishing to learn the system of Reiki it is necessary to understand why there is an emphasis placed on lineages.
- Published on Wednesday, 13 May 2015 23:31