You can check out benefits of membership, but what else can we offer?
As one of the largest Reiki-only professional associations in the UK, and one of the most well respected, we welcome all styles of Reiki. This means that in addition to those with Usui lineage, which is a requirement for registration with a regulator, we are now able to accept applications for membership from non-Usui styles.
- Wide membership categories: including Friends (for those who no longer practise but wish to stay in touch), Student Membership for those undergoing Training, Associate for non practitioners, Practitioner/Master Practitioner/Master Teacher and Affiliate Membership for organisations who would like to join us. Whatever your status we have a category for you! We may be able to offer you monthly payments should you fill certain criteria's, please contact the office for more information.
- Preferential rate insurance: All practising categories may apply i.e. Students through to Teacher.
- Practitioner listings: No additional cost to practitioners or teachers, including an optional listing on this website.
- Training assessment/verification: The CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) and the GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies) are regulators for Reiki professionals. For those who trained prior to the introduction of the National Occupational Standards for Reiki we are able to offer a verification service to check training and experience against new training recommendations and National Occupational Standards, in order to confirm eligibility to regulators.This includes Grandparenting/Experienced Practitioner routes for Regulation - we acknowledge all relevant prior experience and learning when carrying out verifications, which are done by experienced assessors.
We are able to offer a full assessment and development service for those who just wish to check that their training does include all aspects of the new training guidelines.
- A Certificate of Verification to confirm professional training is issued for either of the above.
- Although certain of these services are open to non-members, UK Reiki Federation members receive a preferential rate.
- For Teacher Members we have a Directory of Approved Courses and Teachers may apply to have their Practitioner courses checked to confirm they comply with current training recommendations, with their courses being listed on our Directory of Approved Courses. This is also available for CPD courses
- CPD Courses are run by both the UK Reiki Federation and its members. Details are included on our Directory of Approved Courses on the member website.
- 24-hour access to website resources, including the member sections of the website where resources can be shared between members, and there is further information on many topics.
- Every year we hold an Annual Review (Annual Meeting) and Festival where members have the opportunity to get together informally, with guest speakers and workshops.
- Resonance Magazine: Members have opportunity to write articles on Reiki for possible inclusion,and may advertise courses in our "Courses & Retreats" section of the Resonance magazine.
- Access to specialists in various disciplines, via our working teams.
- Affiliate membership for organisations.
To see more benefits or to information on how join please go to "About us and Membership"
The UK Reiki Federation is an organization run by members for members.